Thursday, August 28, 2008

Tatoos and Belly Button rings

Since January, a bunch of us have been working extremely hard to tone up and lose weight. Tammy has probably hit her goal as are a few of my other friends.

I am just going with the flow of things. I've lost weight, toned up and am happy with how things are looking-does that sound conceited or what?! It would be nice to drop another 5 to 10 pounds and get back to my college weight, but if it doesn't happen, I'm not going to stress about it.....too much.

A good friend recently brought up that she is going to get her belly button pierced. When another friend said she'd get hers done too, I jumped in and said, Ok, let's go for it. I have since rethought about it and am not sure I can stand someone fiddling with my belly button, let alone having something stuck though the skin there! We've given ourselves until the end of September to flatten our bellies just a tad more and then go for it.

SOOOOO, I have now been thinking of getting a tatoo, not a huge one or one that will be visible unless I want it to be visible.

I'll keep you posted on my final decisions!

No comments: