Friday, July 18, 2008

Welcome to my Blog

I hope to use this to keep up with friends and family and to share my trials and tribulations of living in the country. 99% of the time, living out here is just plain awesome, it's that 1% that makes me wonder just what the heck we are doing.

A little bit about Whispering Oaks. Mike & I spent a long time looking for the perfect place to build our home. We found this place and even though it would need a lot of work, the potential was there. Nice open areas for the horses, woods for the wildlife and a pond to boot. Everything that was on our wishlist was met. Only downfall is that our commute to work is 35 miles each way.

I recently found some photos of the property when we first started to develop it. Compared to 5 years later you can see a huge improvement :)

Stay tuned for more happenings.

No comments: